Are you ready to help others define their genius? The Stimulus Effect is seeking knowledgeable, talented individuals who are committed to customized, standards-based, and globally oriented education to serve as private educators. Managers will serve on a full-time basis, while private educators will work part-time, and sessions will be established based on clients’ and educators’ availability. These positions offer enriching ways for current and aspiring educators to give back to their communities, help individuals realize their potential, and be compensated for doing something that they love.
To serve as a manager, one must:
• Have at least a MAT, M.Ed., or M.A. in Educational Leadership
• Have at least 4 years experience in a teaching or educational administration
• Have at least 1 year of experience in child care, supplemental educational services, after-school programs, etc.
• Commitment to working with under-achieving students and those with special needs
• Devotion to helping all children succeed and realize their potential
To serve as a private educator, one must:
• Be at least 18 years or older
• Have a 3.7 GPA or at least 2 years of teaching, or related, experience in your desired subject
• Be willing to work with children and adult students
• Be open to tutoring in-person or online
• Be willing to travel
We’re looking for private educators who have demonstrated high achievement and comprehensive knowledge in the following areas:
• Higher mathematics (including pre-calculus, calculus, statistics, and applied math)
• Computer Science (with particular expertise in C++ and Java)
• Foreign Language (particularly Chinese and Japanese)
• Early Childhood Education (pre-k and kindergarten)
If you feel that your skills and knowledge can contribute to The Stimulus Effect’s mission, please submit a professional cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration. If we think that you’re a good fit for our services, you'll be added to our database and contacted for an interview. Tutoring assignments will be provided throughout the year, according to our clients’ needs, and private educators receive compensation commensurate with experience.
Thanks in advance for getting in contact. We're looking forward to having you as a valued member of our team, and guiding students to define their genius.